In the worst snow year we were the third resort in Colorado to open for lane space last year. It is our intention to be open by November 1. We have had a very cool and wet summer so it looks very promising to start making snow at the end of September.
A certificate of insurance, list of all athletes, coaches & servicemen and on line releases for all athletes & coaches must be on file the week before your team arrives for training.
The mountain is closed to the public November 1- December 10 and we only have alpine training and host races.
- We prepare RFK on I-70 with the hardest possible “race ready” snow and Bob’s run with “hero snow”.
- RFK on I-70 is 1500ft (457m) with a vertical drop of 660ft (201m) of varied terrain. It is FIS homologated for Slalom and USSA homologated for Giant Slalom.
- Bob’s run is rolling terrain with a vertical drop of 590 ft (180m) and it is possible to modify the terrain to create jumps, spines or additional rollers.
- Both runs are lined with a single layer of B-Net and multiple layers where requested and installed by coaches.
- RFK on I-70 will have two Giant Slalom lanes that can accommodate 25 gates or three Slalom lanes and that can accommodate 70 slalom gates.
- Bob’s run can accommodate one Giant Slalom run with 20 gates or two Slalom runs with 65 gates.
New Pricing for 2015
Slalom $750 Includes 10 athlete & 2 coach lift tickets
Giant Slalom $950 Includes 10 athlete & 2 coach lift tickets
Additional lift tickets $35–Season Passes may be used check our website for early specials!
Lane space registrations starting soon.